Publishing your Calendar
Access your workouts on your mobile device
Calendar integration is now available to all SportTracks users!
This is an great opportunity to pare down on the explosion and splintering of data. If you're like me, you want to have all your data in one place, available everywhere. It's a tall task, to say the least, but this is one of the ways that we can manage our busy training schedules with a little more ease.
So, without further ado, here is a walk through of publishing your SportTracks calendar to Google Calendar and Apple Calendar (both iOS and OSX).
In this blog:
Finding the url to give to your favorite calendar software
1. Head to the account page at http://sporttracks.mobi/user:
2. Enable the "Publish to iCalendar" setting
3. Copy your custom iCal url
Add your published calendar to Google Calendar
2. Paste your unique URL into the text box:
3. Wait while it's importing:
4. And then... Voila! (The red boxes are my planned events from SportTracks.)
Adding your published calendar to Apple Calendar
2. Then add our custom URL we copied earlier.
3. Add a little detail:
4. Then you're done! So quick!
How to add your published calendar to iPhone Calendar
2. Then head to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other
3. Paste the url:
4. Which should bring up a page the confirms your calendars:
5. And that's it!
I know, I know, it took too long. Believe me, I wanted this out almost more than you did. But at least it's out now.
Let us know what you find, and keep the suggestions coming.