File Import Support for Adidas Devices
Adidas Micoach Smart Run Watch
Adidas users can manually export workout files and import them into SportTracks. The process is easy.
- In the Adidas Micoach program, open a workout that has GPS data.
- Click on the Download button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Save the .gpx file to your computer.
- In the upper right corner of SportTracks, click the Add workout button.
- On the next screen, click the Import button in the upper right of the screen (next to the watch button).
- Click on the Choose File button, and navigate to the location of the saved workout file. Select the file.
- Click the Import button to import the workout.
- Repeat as needed for new workouts.