Auto-sync Support for TomTom Devices
TomTom Runner, TomTom Multi-Sport, TomTom Spark 3
SportTracks provides a seamless "auto-sync" feature for TomTom watches through the MySports Connect website. When enabled, your workouts will be automatically loaded into SportTracks. It's effortless.
Auto-sync is ultraconvenient, fast, and it just works. Using SportTracks with TomTom will take your tracking and analysis to the next level, giving you faster results from your data-driven training.
Manual Import from TomTom Devices
Using our auto-sync feature is handy, but it's not required. You can also import GPX, TCX and FIT files manually using a computer running Windows or OS X.
- Connect your watch to your computer.
- Open the TomTom MySports Connect program.
- Select the Upload & Export tab.
- Click the Add button, which opens a screen with different format options.
- Select the FIT format, and click the Add button.
- Click the folder icon, which opens a window with folders for each day of your workouts.
- Select the folder containing the workout you would like to export.
- Navigate to the .fit workout file, and drag the file to your desired location.
- In the upper right corner of SportTracks, click the Add workout button.
- On the next screen, click the Import button in the upper right of the screen (next to the watch button).
- Click on the Choose File button, and navigate to the location of the saved workout file. Select the file.
- Click the Import button to import the workout.
- Repeat as needed for new workouts.