Auto-Sync Support for All Suunto Movescount Devices
Suunto 9, Spartan Trainer, Spartan, Ambit3, Ambit2, Ambit
SportTracks provides a seamless "auto-sync" feature for all Suunto devices that utilize Moveslink. Your workouts will be automatically loaded into SportTracks. It's effortless.
Auto-sync is ultraconvenient, fast, and it just works. It's a great compliment to the robust build quality that Suunto devices provides. Using SportTracks with Suunto devices empowers you with a rich, data-fueled training experience.
Manual Import from Suunto Devices
Using our auto-sync feature is handy, but it's not required. You can also import SML files manually with a computer running Windows or OS X.
- Connect the watch to your computer and wait for Moveslink to finish syncing.
- Select the Add workout button in the top right of the screen.
- On the next screen, click the Import button in the upper right of the screen (next to the watch button).
- Click the Choose File button and navigate to the folder where Moveslink saved your workouts.
Note: You may have to enable the show hidden files option in Windows Explorer.
Under your home directory:
- Select a workout SML file to import.
- Repeat as needed for new workouts.